Price Bailey is a leading firm of business advisers and accountants with eight offices throughout East Anglia, London and Guernsey serving local SMEs, private clients and regional, national and international businesses.
Given the rapidly changing environment in which they operate, it’s important that technology and digital media businesses are able to adapt quickly. In order to remain competitive and become successful companies need to turn innovation into marketable products and services quickly and cost
What we do:
There are many things you need to consider when running your business. We can help you with everything from the everyday (providing accounting and other outsourced services) to the exciting (helping build your business strategy and plan for sustainable growth).
We have years of experience providing rapid, relevant and creative solutions to our clients to add value and help achieve their goals. Our clients range from business start-ups to rapidly growing entrepreneurial companies and multi-national trading groups.
How we can help:
We offer a full range of services to technology companies including:
- Tax efficient fund raising
- I.P protection advice and valuation services
- Business strategy and growth consultancy
- Research and Development tax planning
- Bookkeeping and accounting services, including outsourcing, preparation of management accounts, cash flow forecasting, VAT and Payroll compliance
- Tax planning and compliance services for both companies and business owners including advice on tax efficient structures and transfer pricing
- Audit and assurance services
- Share scheme and employee participation
- Succession and exit planning.
How we work:
We know the challenges you face running your business, whether you’re starting up or gearing up. We believe relationships are the key to any work we undertake; the better we know you and your business, the better the advice we can give you.
We work with you as a team. Our fees are always transparent and always discussed up front. You’ll have one main person to talk to who will manage your account and call in other subject matter experts when required. Your account manager will have experience in the technology sector so you can rely on them to be up to date with the latest legislative and market changes.