Willis Towers Watson
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management.
Towers Watson employs around 15,000 people in around 40 countries, including analysts, actuaries and advisors in areas such as life and general insurance, pensions, and employee benefits. Software is a major part of the added value we offer to clients in those markets – particularly insurance. So much so that we are the world's largest provider of actuarial software products.
Our clients are astute and our consultants bright and inventive. You need to be too. It's an exciting and challenging environment in which to bring software to market, either as a product or as a bespoke element of a client assignment.
Products and services
Risk Software Solutions
These solutions support a variety of activities for life and property & casualty insurers, including:
- Risk and capital management
- Pricing and product development
- Financial reporting
- Marketing planning
Towers Watson Qualifications
ENQUIRIES AND SUPPORT
- World's largest provider of actuarial software
- More than 40 years of experience in developing actuarial software for our consulting practices
- Offering proven software solutions for the insurance industry for over 25 years
- More actuaries and Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA) designations serving the insurance industry than any other professional services company
- With more than 15,000 associates in 37 countries, our geographical coverage gives us local knowledge of culture and language that helps us better understand your business issues and needs.
with questions or to request support services.
Find out more