Project management is an essential organisational process to help set clear goals and manage time, cost, and performance more efficiently. Understanding and being able to apply project management principles will enhance your performance, increase productivity, reduce cost and workload.
The Basic Principles of Project Management
When done right it improves overall efficiency and decreases risk as you will not only have a high overview of what is required of the project, you will have a detailed timeline of activity to successfully complete the project.
Mahjooba Bianchi, CEO of Three T Institute located in Washington, DC, providing innovative training and management consulting, helping professionals learn critical concepts to further their professional development. Mahjooba helps to motivate project management professionals looking to catapult their careers by becoming certified project managers PMP®. She is a Registered Educational Providers (R.E.P) for the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is an accredited and certified PMP® Instructor.
Mahjooba has helped over 500 project management professionals ace the PMP Exam by using her proven 3T System to get a 25% salary increase and to achieve significant career growth.
What you will learn:
- What is project management
- What principles are involved in project management
- What common tools and techniques are used in project management
- How the processes of project management are applied on project
- How to best work with your stakeholders on projects
How you will benefit:
- Enhance your performance in any project team or coordinating role
- Fast track your competencies required to deliver successful outcomes
- Have a step by step guide on how to manage a project at a high level, to then execute from start to finish
- Learn the principles that are needed for a successful project management
- Take the tools and techniques to benefit your project management and working day
- Learn how to handle relationships and manage key stakeholders
Who should attend?
It is suitable for anyone involved in project management for the first time or as a refresher, and for anyone considering professional accreditation in project management.
16:00 – Welcome by the Rising Network
16:10 – Masterclass
17:00 – Event close
How to book:
The event will take place on Thursday 6th May:
- 11:00 – 12:00 EDT
- 16:00 – 17:00 BST
Registration closes Thursday 6th May at 07:00 EDT / 12:00 BST
- FREE to attend for members: Individual, Enterprise and Corporate members
- Non-members and Digital subscribers: £15 + Fees
Invest in yourself and join for as little as £25 per month:
- Free to attend and member discounted events and courses: Online and face to face
- Access on demand video learning and catch up videos of events
- Build your network
- Develop your leadership skills
- Access mentoring and peer to peer support
- Pick up tools to achieve balance and wellbeing
- Have fun in a supportive learning environment
- Be part of a network of women who want to see you succeed
- Unleash your true potential
- Plus more!
Join us to unlock free to attend events plus so much more, visit: therisingnetwork.com
About Mahjooba Bianchi: Mahjooba Bianchi is the CEO of the Three T Institute., an innovative professional development company in Northern Virginia that focuses on providing an e-learning and classroom experience that is personable, hands-on, and effective.
The “3T” approach enables busy professionals to understand, retain, and recall learned information to successfully obtain key certifications.
Ms. Bianchi has over 15 years of Project Management Experience, and an MBA in IT Project Management, with an undergraduate degree from George Mason University in Government and International Relations. Her passion in life is to drive motivation and enable individuals to reach their career heights.
About the Rising Network: We use the power of community to empower women to realise their true potential, and to achieve balance and happiness. Our vision is to be recognised as a global community that empowers women to become change makers and we enrich our members professionally and personally by providing resources and a supportive learning and networking environment. We offer online and face-to-face events and a forum to upskill where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer corporates, SMEs, universities and other networks our services to support L&D and D&I initiatives. For more information and to join us, visit therisingnetwork.com
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit www.therisingnetwork.com