British Nutrition Foundation Healthy Eating Week: helping businesses find 'your healthier you'
British Nutrition Foundation Healthy Eating Week
The British Nutrition Foundation emphasises that there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to a healthy diet and lifestyle and, for Healthy Eating Week 2021, the charity will launch a series of new resources providing information and tools to help people of all ages find their best approach to eating well and keeping active.
To support the new ‘Find Your Healthier You’ format, Healthy Eating Week will focus on five daily themes:
- Know the facts: Day one will start with the basics of healthy eating, busting the myths around nutrition and giving practical advice on what (or what not!) to eat. It’s all based on the latest evidence and official guidance to help individuals make a positive difference to their health.
- Make a healthier choice: Tips and tools will be shared encouraging healthier choices. From reading food labels and getting to grips with portion sizes, there will be a range of handy pointers to help people on their journey.
- Plan for success: Planning and keeping track of what we do and eat is an established strategy for positive behaviour change and a range of food planners and tracking tools will be shared. Small changes can result in big gains when planning meals and snacks.
- Be the chef: This day will combine healthy eating know-how and practical cooking tips to help everyone make tasty, healthier meals. Healthier cooking tips will be given, with recipes and ideas for inspiration.
- Keep moving: It’s not just about what you eat and drink. Being active has many benefits for health and is an important part of a healthier lifestyle. Look forward to lots of ‘keep moving’ activities on the final day of Healthy Eating Week.
For more information visit BNF Healthy Eating Week - British Nutrition Foundation
For updates and to register, please visit http://www.healthyeatingweek.org.uk/
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.