Join us at the Taylor Wessing Pharma forum for a day of insights, discussion and inspiration from European leaders in pharma law. A one-day virtual conference, the Pharma forum will showcase the legal issues that matter to the pharmaceuticals and biologics industries.
Pharma Forum 2021
It has been an extraordinary 18 months, in which these sectors have rarely left the headlines. Against this backdrop, our specialists in intellectual property, data privacy, regulatory and product safety law from the UK and EU will round up the key legal issues and developments of the moment.
Special guests George Moore (Viatris) and Sir Robin Jacob will also be on hand to offer their views on the direction in which the pharma industries are going and the legal issues that they think will be faced.
Please register to confirm your place and we'll circulate more information nearer the time.
The forum will run from 9.15 BST until 18.00 BST. Below is an outline of topics the day will cover. A full agenda with specific timings for each session will follow in due course.
- important developments on preliminary injunctions
- the impact of Brexit on SPCs, data exclusivity and trade marks
- compulsory licensing in the EU
- MDR compliance for medical devices used in pharma
- licensing issues
- product safety for pharma
- the protection and enforcement of rights in precision medicines
- the impact of the Kymab mouse case, and
- competition investigations in the life sciences, data transfers, R&D tax incentives and clinical trials.
Taylor Wessing is a full-service international law firm, working with clients in the world’s most dynamic industries. We take a single-minded approach to advising our clients, helping them succeed by thinking innovatively about their business issues. We support clients wherever they want to do business. The firm has a sector focus with experts in technology, media and communications, life sciences and private