Join Karen Roem for this 60-minute PowerPoint training course and learn how to create professional slides that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk - and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way.
PowerPoint Further Use webinar
This virtual session is run using MS Teams, but can also be held at your workplace or at our premises in Cambridge.
Clear, persuasive communication - between individuals, within teams, among departments, to clients - is a vital part of any successful organisation. Like it or not, but Microsoft PowerPoint is widely used to deliver presentations.
Join Karen Roem for a lively mix of demonstrations and learn how to create professional PowerPoint slides that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk - and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way.
What will be covered?
Add visual interest to reach your audience
- understanding and working with SmartArt
- setting up and reformatting an organisation chart
- converting existing presentations to create high impact slide shows
- working with shapes
- preventing "Death by PowerPoint"
Give your presentation a consistent look
- applying a custom background to slides
- applying approved branding to a non-branded presentation
Create a "flow" that will hold your audience's attention
- adding animation effects and timing to slides
- tailor your presentation to different audiences, using custom slide shows
- branching to specific slides in a slide show
Save time learning numerous tips and tricks
- importing an outline document into PowerPoint
- saving a presentation so that other people can watch the presentation on most computers
- 49 pounds per webinar per person.
Payment options: BACS transfers, credit and debit cards or PayPal.
- If you are looking for a webinar for a group of people or prefer to attend the webinar on your own, please get in touch.
- One-hour MS Teams webinar including time for Q&As. (Never used Teams or don't have a camera? No problem! No need to install a thing.)
- Live demo using Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users.
- Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar.