Hear from and engage with a range of stakeholders pioneering change across the rare disease landscape.
RAREsummit21 - Vibrant >Vital > Virtual
RAREsummit21 is a platform for change. It is the infrastructure that unites patients, advocates, experts and leaders to address the challenges faced by people affected by rare diseases. By sharing knowledge and experience, the journey towards better diagnosis, treatment and support for patients and their families is smoother and more certain. View the full RAREsummit21 web pages here.
Hear from and engage in cross-sector activities with a range of stakeholders across the rare disease sector.
Through RAREsummit21, we aim:
- to raise awareness of rare conditions and their impact
- to showcase exemplars of impactful patient group collaboration with other stakeholders
- to bring all stakeholders in rare diseases together to drive patient group, researcher and industry partnering opportunities
- to give stakeholders the knowledge and skills to ensure their practices involve patients and their advocates as essential partners
- to improve the lives of rare disease patients, together, with greater efficiency, collaboration and success
Cambridge Rare Disease Network links patients, professionals and industry working with rare diseases through our annual rare disease summit, educational events and regional patient group development.