Is your business part of the food and drink supply chain in the Greater Cambridge area?
Rebuilding the Greater Cambridge Supply Chain post Covid
Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, South Cambridgeshire District Council and Anglia Ruskin University are hosting a free-to-attend webinar to discuss the impact Covid restrictions have had on your sector and how we can work together to recover.
As we continue to follow the Government roadmap to recovery, businesses and their customers are wondering how the impact of Covid-19 will reshape consumer activity and routes to market.
How can suppliers rebuild their customer base after long periods of restricted trading? How does the supply chain need to develop to benefit the local economy and improve sustainability? How will suppliers and buyers interact in an increasingly digital marketplace? How can technology innovate and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of local and national supply chains? What will be the impact on logistics and contract length?
Join our experienced panel of buyers, suppliers and innovative thinkers as they explore these themes and be part of the journey to shape the post-Covid supply chain. Speakers include:
- Vic Annells, Chief Executive, Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce
- Bill Brogan, Catering and Conference Manager, St John’s College
- Adele Gritten, Business and Economic Development Manager, South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Michael Hadjioannou, Owner, Andrews Butchers
- Ben Hooson, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships Manager, Anglia Ruskin University
- Cristina Luca, Associate Professor, School of Computing & Information Science, Anglia Ruskin University
- Kelly Richardson, Commercial Director, Cambridge Juice Company
- Jacky Sutton- Adams, Director, Cambridge Cheese Company
South Cambridgeshire is the second largest district in Cambridgeshire.