Amazon Europe Marketplace allows you to reach potential customers in UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Turkey through one sellers account.
Selling Beauty and Cosmetics on Amazon Europe
Led by Frank Van Den Berg from BlueInfinity, this session will cover:
- Variations between Amazon Europe and Amazon UK
- How to decide which marketplace is right for you - how to find your competitors, market dynamic and segment size.
- Routes to getting your products to the marketplace customers
- Customs and VAT
Please note that this series is suitable for those with experience of selling on Amazon UK and who currently have an Amazon UK store.
These free, hour long sessions, will be hosted by experienced experts in the industry and will look to cover three topic areas including:
1. The main differences between that marketplace and Amazon UK
2. Fulfilment solutions
• Tuesday 28th September, 14:30-15:30, Sell on Amazon U.S.
George Bova, Director of Business Development, Rocket Shippers
• Tuesday 12th October, 11:00-12:00, Sell on Amazon Japan
John Cant, Japan E-Commerce Analyst, Rising Sun Commerce
• Tuesday 19th October, 11:00-12:00, Sell on Amazon Europe
Frank Van Den Berg, CEO, InfinityBlue Marketplaces
Who is this webinar for and why attend?
This unmissable series is for those already selling on Amazon UK, who want to increase their customer base across the globe but aren’t sure which markets to try or how to access them.
Exemplas Trade Services Ltd (ETSL) on behalf of Department for International Trade (DIT) in the East of England and in collaboration with UK’s Finest.
For more information contacts us:
T: +44 (0) 1707 398 398
The Department for International Trade (DIT), is the government department responsible for helping UK companies do more business overseas. We are responsible for promoting British trade across the world and ensuring the UK takes advantage of the huge opportunities open to us.