Time is one of the most important assets at work and everyone has a responsibility to ensure it is well managed.
Time Management [a Cambridge Network Course]
This doesn’t always mean being ‘maxed’ out – it’s about getting balance into your life to ensure your priorities are taken care of.
This programme will help you develop a strategy for ‘event control’ and give you a range of tools and techniques to help you plan and organise yourself to be effective
You will learn about:
- your own work style and how this helps and hinders your time management
- how to establish and plan in your own priorities
- how to plan work around your most productive times
- how to deal with interruptions so they cause minimal impact
- avoid procrastination and ‘swallow the frog’!
- setting goals with time lines and milestones
- how to decide if a task is urgent, or important or both
- how to make your outlook or diary work for you
Who should attend?
Time management is a key competency for all people at work and this programme will benefit anyone who has any element of control and influence about when they do things.
- Current audit
- Planning & Prioritising
- Outlook use
- Work area & communication tools
- Personal action plan
Participants will be required to log their work activities for a typical day or two, prior to the programme. This will be analysed during the event to help see what happens during a typical working day and where improvements can be made.
Post course actions
At the end of the day participants will be asked to write a letter to themselves of actions and good intent – these will be collected and returned six weeks afterwards to help reinforce the lessons learnt!
|Duration: 2 x 2.5 hours||Credits: 1.9|
|Times: 10.00am - 12.30pm||Member Cost: £290.00 + VAT|
|Non-Mmber Cost: £435.00 + VAT|
Consultancy: design and delivery of people and organisation development solutions in areas of management and leadership, teams, sales, project management and interpersonal skills.