Have you recently completed your education and are now looking to embark in a commercial career? Are you looking for a role that involves working for a Company that works internationally? Are you looking to gain experience with a growing manufacturing business that uses state of the art techniques? If so our client are now looking for a Commercial trainee to join their team, to learn and develop new skills in this role, with the opportunity to grow and develop with the Company with a bright future ahead.
As the Commercial Trainee you will be:
- Answering calls and emails into the office
- Managing the entry system and logging in visitors
- Booking meeting rooms and coordinating audio visual equipment
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Ensuring archiving of documents securely and any other administrative tasks
- Maintaining SOP’s and system requirements
As the Commercial Trainee you will have:
- Confident communication skills
- A good standard of education preferably a Degree, although not a pre-requisite
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- The experience of being self-starter and being proactive
- Good written and grammar skills
- The drive to work in a busy environment
If this Commercial Trainee role sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for please do get in touch by sending us an email with your application.
By applying for this Commercial Trainee vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.