Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a well-regarded scientific organisation that truly make a difference? Do you have experience in Administration and Sales Support? Are you someone with good office experience who has great communications skills? You will enjoy dealing with Customers and supporting the Business Development team in this support role, working for a company that really does make a difference to people’s lives.
As the Business Administrator you will be:
- Dealing with all enquiries and preparing documentation
- Producing quotes and proposals
- Ensuring all relevant data is up to date on the system
- Communicating with suppliers and customers
- Making meeting arrangements
As the Business Administrator you will have:
- Great communication and computer skills
- Experience of producing quotes and associated paperwork
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- A good understanding of the sales process
If you would like to join a forward thinking company that really do care about their people then the Business Administrator is the role for you.
By applying for this post for a Business Administrator, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.