As the Scientific Technical Manager you will be:
- Receiving and managing all customer enquiries and liaising with suppliers
- Identifying appropriate resources to customer requests
- Maintaining high levels of customer service
- Responsible for understanding the clients requirements
- Working closely with the Sales Team to identify opportunities
- Resolving potential customer issues and offering support
As the Scientific Technical Manager you will have:
- A Science Degree with at least 3 years Scientific experience
- Strong technical knowledge and the confidence to display this to customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service awareness and a positive demeanour
- Experience of troubleshooting and prioritisation
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and growing organisation where you can really make a difference please get in touch to apply for the Scientific Technical Manager.
By applying for this post for a Scientific Technical Manager, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.