Working Monday to Friday in an office environment you will get the chance to learn and develop your skills whilst providing coordinating and helping their customers.
As the Customer Training Coordinator, you will:
- Deal with incoming enquiries
- Liaise with internal teams
- Be a good problem solver and enjoy helping people
- Contact clients to coordinate and book training
- Administration and coordination of training dates amongst other administrative tasks
As the Customer Training Coordinator, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- MS Office – Intermediate
- Problem solving
- By applying for this Customer Training Coordinator, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.