Are you a very organised Secretary or Administrator that enjoys supporting a team of people or would like to support a team with administrative tasks? Are you a fast typist and have experience of some audio dictation?
One of our favourite clients is expanding their team due to promotion and they would really like to bring another team member on board to help provide secretarial support.
If a good working environment and culture are important to you then this opportunity could be an interesting prospect for you.
As the Secretary, you will be:
- Audio typing – providing digital dictation support
- Dealing with incoming inquiries
- Providing administrative support to client records
- Post, processing, scanning to client files, add deadlines where necessary
- Booking couriers – when required, franking mail
As the Secretary you will have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are looking for a well-established and large firm where their support team are integral to the success of the business, this position working as a Secretary could be for you.
By applying for this Secretarial vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.