We are looking for a commercially aware Global Reward Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the Global Reward Manager, you will be closely working on the reward and recognition strategy that attracts, retains, engages and motivates our ingenious workforce. You will have broad reward responsibility, including running cyclical global projects such as annual salary reviews, compensation and benefit benchmarking, renewal and management of employee benefit schemes, conducting reward analysis to assist PAs strategy, participating in reward projects and partnering with stakeholders globally.
What we're looking for
- You will have strong Excel and analytical skills and be able to manipulate large sets of data
- You will have some reward experience, ideally within the professional services industry and understand the principles of total reward
- You will be flexible in your approach to work with the ability to react quickly to urgent confidential projects which require attention and complete discretion
- You will be an excellent relationship builder with the ability to gain credibility at all levels of seniority across the firm
- You will have the proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and to meet fixed deadlines
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.