The role and responsibilities:
Working closely within the Admin team to ensure the smooth running of the business with day-to-day administration including:
1. Responsibility for recruitment activities and administration internally and externally focused.
• Knowledge of vacancy advertising platforms including LinkedIn
• Creating, management and publishing of adverts
• Processing applicants from receipt of CVs through interview to hire
• Onboarding and off boarding employees
• Continued development of HR processes and HR management system software
• Liaison and coordination with external recruiters
• Universities liaison and development of Placement programme
• Managing work experience
• Continued development of eg recruitment program to deliver to our aim of being the chosen
product development company for employees.
2. Maintenance of GDPR compliance
3. Assisting with Accounts processes as required
• Entering supplier invoices in Quickbooks (training of Quickbooks will be given)
• Cover support for and creating supplier purchase orders
4. Assisting the admin team in
• Answering the telephone and processing calls, including diverting calls and taking messages
• Welcoming visitors to the office, preparation of meeting rooms including arranging refreshments
• Ad hoc dealing with post and couriers, organising outgoing domestic and occasional international
shipments and occasional travel arrangements
Ideal candidate requirements:
• Proven experience and good practice in recruitment area of HR is essential
• Experience of using HR recruitment and management software
• A-level or equivalent HR qualification CIPD level 3 or working towards level 5 is desirable
• Experience of bookkeeping or working within an accounts department would be desirable
• Good spoken and written English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great organisation skills and ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to work as part of a team with good communication and organisational skills
• Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude, good personal time management and a good sense
• Good working knowledge of Office 365 suite
This is a full-time role based at eg Cambridge, Stow-cum-Quy office. Salary will be dependent upon individual candidate’s expertise and experience. Your continued development is important to us and we will offer opportunities and support.
Please email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for eg technology, a CV and any supporting information.
Please visit our Careers section to find out more about eg technology, career development of our staff, the benefits we offer and testimonies of why it is great working with us. Salary will be dependent upon individual candidate’s expertise and experience. Interviews can commence at the earliest convenience.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us