Intrasonics is looking for a research scientist with a broad range of technical skills that can think outside the box. The successful candidate will become a member of the team responsible for developing the core technology that drives Intrasonics’ range of products. The successful candidate thrives on understanding and developing technology from first principles and enjoys developing new innovations all the way from invention to marketable product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Improving our existing audio algorithms and technologies
- Managing and prioritising multiple tasks;
- Working on new audio technologies
- Developing scalable high-performance applications that process high volumes of audio data;
- Contributing to the company’s patent portfolio;