A strategic and commercially focused professional, with a passion for understanding the needs of different buying groups and translating that into compelling product positioning and messaging. Your excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams will help more technology-driven businesses around the world scale up DevOps and deliver valuable innovations faster.
“Product Marketing Managers at Redgate are subject matter experts on our target buyers. This insight is the foundation of all the positioning and messaging work we do. To be successful in this role, you must enjoy building and nurturing strong relationships with colleagues in different functions across the business, as you’ll need to transfer knowledge across the organization to drive strategy with Product Management, create commercial intent with Marketing and unblock the buyer journey with Sales.” Renu Martingale, Head of Product Marketing
Redgate is the leading provider of software for businesses seeking to bring the benefits of DevOps to their database teams.
- Used by more than 800,000 individuals around the world, from small and medium sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world)
- A mature but high-growth business, we have 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena – and we’re scaling rapidly.
We are currently hiring for Product Marketing Managers to lead the go-to-market work for different areas of our portfolio. You will:
- Understand our target markets and buyers
- Develop effective product positioning and messaging
- Unify Sales, Product and Marketing colleagues on effective campaign strategies
- Partner with Product Management to identify market opportunities and to influence the future direction of our solutions
- Contribute to a Product Marketing Centre of Excellence at Redgate, acting as a force multiplier for the PMM function
- Defining the market opportunity for a product and lead go-to-market strategy.
Our dream candidate comes with extensive experience in a B2B software company or equivalent, and will have proven success in:
- Marketing strategy development
- Partnering with sales, marketing, product and engineering to drive success
- Driving change and gathering support around change initiatives
- Customer and competitor research and analysis.
- Setting metrics and reporting on go to market success.
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Salary is £65,000 – £85,000, depending on experience.
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time.
At Redgate we recruit on a rolling basis, which means we carry on recruiting until we find the right person for the role. We tend to compare individuals to the role specification rather than to each other.
Redgate are happy to fully fund all fees and charges related to the successful applicant obtaining a Skilled Worker Visa if needed. We will also assist with both the financial costs and logistics of your move to the UK.
The post Lead Product Marketing Manager appeared first on Redgate.