Here at DisplayLink we believe that a high trust, no blame environment allows us to continuously improve. We construct highly empowered and accountable teams and we're looking for a driven, collaborative and creative individual to make a meaningful contribution to our products.
This role offers the opportunity to learn from friendly and highly experienced teammates building cloud hosted software services. Help us build on our market dominance in universal docking by carving a new market, adding IoT enabled services to our fleet.
You’ll be responsible for working with the team to develop features, cloud infrastructure and automated testing, always looking to leave things in a better state than you found them!
Our code based is a mix of C++ and Python primarily, but the successful candidate will be willing and interested in learning and applying skills in multiple technical areas.
We believe software development is primarily knowledge work and so your personal development is a priority. The company has several Communities of Practice running along with regular company-wide Tech Talks and budget for training/conferences.
Displaylink has a post-pandemic hybrid working initiative, providing office/home working flexibility to teams and individuals.
A glimpse into the values of the team and how you will get started/onboarded and treated can be seen here!
A software developer at Displaylink/Synaptics
- Enjoys working closely and collaboratively with peers.
- Is driven towards continuous improvement, proposing solutions, questioning approaches.
- Has a solid foundational understanding of OO programming
- Has a strong quality focus, willing and able to ensure robust test coverage exists
- Will have the opportunity to specialize but will build a broad ability to contribute in many areas.
- Has experience with development of hosted cloud service (desirable)