Applications are invited for the role of Facilities Coordinator at Schlumberger Cambridge Research.
The role supports the Facilities Manager across all areas of facilities management including:
- Day-to-day contractor engagement and management
- Managing contractors for the ongoing preventative maintenance and reactive works on mechanical, electrical and other installed systems in compliance with local codes and standards.
- Managing personal and contractor’s HSE compliance and delivery of services in a safe and efficient manner
- Providing performance inspections and reporting on conditions affecting operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the day-to-day logistical requirements of the site are met
- Some out of hours / weekend contractor support and callout required
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience of day-to-day management of contractors and customers
- Working knowledge and experience of Facilities contracts and contractors; service level agreements and KPI’s
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels verbally and in writing
- Understanding of Facilities hard and / or soft services
- High degree of customer focus and appreciation of the service ethos
- Appreciation of procurement process
- HSE awareness and appreciation of HSE controls
- Personal accountability, good judgement and integrity
- Financial awareness and appreciation of financial controls
The standard working week is 37.5 hours Mon to Fri, with core hours for this role being 08:00 to 16:30 weekdays with an hour for lunch.