Responsible for the sales of Cresset software and delivers consultancy in the territory West Coast North America
Account Manager - West Coast, North America
Cresset develops software, and delivers consultancy, to aid in the design of new medicines, agrochemicals, flavors and fragrances that will have a major positive impact on human health. Over our nearly 20 years of corporate history, Cresset has remained focused on delivering innovative, accessible and reliable science to research chemists in industry and academia. We continue to develop as a world class provider of solutions for small molecule discovery.
Cresset has grown consistently over recent years and as a result of this success we are now seeking a self-motivated and organized Account Manager to join our team in this newly created position.
- Growing the sales of Software Products into the West Coast North America customer base
- Maintaining the annual Software license renewals for customers in the territory
- Growing the sales of Cresset Discovery into the territory customer base
- Ensuring the routine operation of the Customer Relationship Management system for the territory
- Delivering and reporting of progress to the Head of North America Sales against the agreed commercial targets as defined in the Territory Sales Forecast
- Efficient follow-up of lead generation activity for the territory
- Working with the Cresset Sales Team to co-ordinate activities and grow sales into Global Clients
- Work with Finance Administration to ensure efficient purchase order processing and maintenance of existing accounts
- Defining account plans for strategically important prospects and customers
- Represent Cresset and attend conferences, seminars and exhibitions, mostly within the territory
- Work with the Cresset Discovery team to ensure adequate resources for pre-sales activities
- Monitoring expenditure in all territory Sales and Marketing activities, including Travel, Expenses, Entertainment, Accommodation, Conference Fees, and ensuring it remains within the agreed budgets in the Budget and Business Plan documents
- Ensure feedback on competitive intelligence gained from third parties
- 25 days Annual Leave.
- We welcome international applications but we are unable to to offer sponsorship for work permits or visas for this vacancy. All applicants will need to have the full right to live and work in the US to be considered for this role.
- Scientific degree or higher degree – chemistry preferred
- At least 2-3 years commercial/sales experience
- Home Office based, with some travel
- Dependent on the suitability of the candidate
- Commission scheme – expected 20% of annual salary