Using a variety of strategic recruitment techniques, the candidate will be responsible for managing the candidate journey from beginning to end. You will source, qualify and manage the end to end recruitment process for live vacancies, as well as building pipelines for future recruitment demands and continually keep up to date with recruitment trends and changes in the market.
Cresset develops software, and delivers consultancy, to aid in the design of new medicines, agrochemicals, flavors and fragrances that will have a major positive impact on human health. Over our nearly 20 years of corporate history, Cresset has remained focused on delivering innovative, accessible and reliable science to research chemists in industry and academia. We continue to develop as a world class provider of solutions for small molecule discovery.
Cresset has grown consistently over recent years and as a result of this success we are now seeking a self-motivated and organized Account Manager to join our team in this newly created position.
- Working in partnership with line managers across Cresset to build understanding of functions, role requirements and desired candidate profiles to drive the best possible outcomes.
- Provide talent insights to hiring managers on specific sectors and skillsets.
- Full lifecycle management of vacancies which includes but not limited to; management of resourcing campaigns for volume hiring, active/passive candidate sourcing, talent selection, interview scheduling and offer management.
- Managing candidate expectations throughout the recruitment process ensuring candidates have relevant and timely feedback in relation to applications and interviews attended and delivering a positive experience
- Identifying high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via multiple recruitment channels.
- Build relationships and manage external recruitment agencies where needed
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles while driving improvements across time to hire targets.
- Utilising BambooHR to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication across the business
- Representing Cresset as a brand ambassador to attract high calibre talent.
- Strategic mindset and approach to mapping the talent market for knowledge, skills and experience not just for current positions but for future roles too
- Support Cresset's social media presence and work with relevant departments to source relevant collateral for building strong Employer Brand
- Participate in talent and HR projects that enhance client experience and/or increase efficiency of the recruitment process / offering
- Give feedback on salary & benchmarking within competitor organisations.
Required experience or skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree/Master’s (scientific degree preferred).
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Talent Procurement or agency recruitment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to show understanding, empathy and rapport building skills
- Experience managing recruitment pipelines
- Experience of direct sourcing candidates for entry level up to mid management roles across various function
- Experience recruiting in Scientific/Life Sciences sector
- Able to demonstrate diplomatic and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Pro-active, hands-on and a strong sense of self-motivation.
- Excellent organisational skills, working efficiently alone and as a part of a wider team.