Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Team Lead will be instrumental in driving forward marketing projects and campaigns across the business and empowering the marketing department to stay on schedule with tasks according to deadlines. The role is part of a well-established marketing department with development opportunities and an established career path. A blend of home and office-based working can be accommodated within this role.
Marketing Team Lead
- Working with the Head of Marketing on the delivery of marketing projects and campaigns, making data driven decisions to achieve ROI
- Scrum Master for the marketing team - liaising with stakeholders on review and progress of tasks within the marketing sprint
- Nurturing talent to optimise performance and accelerate professional growth
- Be responsible for delivering marketing activities such as event planning and digital marketing
- Responsible for operational maintenance of the Owlstone Medical website and liaising with external service provider on the delivery and completion of projects
- An interest in the Life Science industry
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing
- Project management experience
- Team leadership and motivation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret CRM systems (working knowledge of Marketo or Salesforce is desirable)
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills and a strong analytical eye
- The ability to work independently or as part of a close team
- Knowledge of digital advertising campaigns
- Event management experience both delivering virtual or/and in person events
- Agile marketing experience
Education and Training
- A-Level(s) in Science subject(s)
- Marketing qualification or similar
About Owlstone Medical
Owlstone Medical is on a mission to save 100,000 lives and $1.5 billion in healthcare costs through the development and application of Breath Biopsy®. This involves collecting volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and respiratory droplets from breath, which can provide information about metabolic activity and markers related to health and disease.
Breath sampling has substantial advantages for the early detection of disease and to enable precision medicine approaches to patient care. To realize these advantages, Owlstone Medical offers Research Products and Services for biomarker discovery and is developing tests in applications including cancer, liver disease, asthma, and environmental exposure. Our work includes partnerships with major organizations including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, the Cleveland Clinic, and the NHS and our platform is in use at well over 100 clinical and academic sites worldwide.
Our leadership in breath is underpinned by our world-class and varied team, including systems engineers, clinical scientists, analytical chemists, artificial intelligence specialists and clinical trials coordinators.
The Owlstone group also commercializes a range of highly innovative products based on its proprietary FAIMS chemical sensing technology in other markets including Scientific, Industrial Process Control, Military and Homeland Defense.
We offer a relaxed, friendly, flexible and international working environment with a strong and vibrant team-spirit. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package that includes an Employee share options scheme and private medical insurance and your work will have a clear impact on people’s lives. If you want to experience the buzz of a thriving start-up company set to succeed on a global scale, Owlstone Medical could be the place for you.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.