Working in the global HR Team, this role this role will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead and the wider HR team to provide a consistent and efficient recruitment service to the business.
This role is based in our Cambridge HQ within a busy HR team and is an exciting opportunity to help support and strengthen the talent resourcing element of the department.
- Posting jobs on Jazz HR, job boards, ensuring all jobs are live on the careers page of Horizon’s website as well as other forms of social media such as LinkedIn
- Ensure that relevant parties have the appropriate links and content to actively promote roles on their social media
- Ensure positive candidate experience by supporting and chasing managers to review applicants in a timely matter, correspond with applicants quickly and effectively
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and relevant stakeholders and ensure effective communication with candidates and stakeholders at all times including liaising with manager and candidates, booking rooms/virtual links, preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting documents and ensure calendar activities are coordinated and communicated
- Provide a customer-focussed service to applicants and managers, replying promptly to queries received via email, Jazz HR and fielding others appropriately
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates by e-mail at the conclusion of each campaign, dealing with requests for interview feedback and providing administrative support to ensure successful conclusion of each campaign
- Maintain recruitment tracker spreadsheet for all open posts, ensuring that status is updated on a weekly basis for recruitment weekly meetings
Essential Competencies & Requirements
- Experience working in an administrative role, in a busy customer focused environment
- Customer centric in approach with candidate/Hiring manager experience front and centre.
- Flexible, proactive, and highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with numerous individuals with a customer focused approach
- Excellent IT skills and particularly with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent team player with ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative