Role: Customer Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Customer Marketing Manager
Redgate is the leading provider of software for businesses seeking to bring the benefits of DevOps to their database teams.
- Used by more than 800,000 individuals around the world, from small and medium sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world)
- A mature but high-growth business, we have 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena – and we’re scaling rapidly.
At Redgate our customers are at the heart of everything we do. When they succeed, we succeed, and the Customer Marketing Team is crucial in achieving this, as we work to develop strategies to provide our customers with everything they need to be successful and get real value from their Redgate products.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer who is passionate about the customer experience journey and willing to advocate internally for the voice of our customers. In this role you’ll join a passionate, dynamic, and collaborative team of driven marketers to nurture our customers from purchase to renewal. Building and executing high impact programs that deepen engagement with customers, you will aim to encourage adoption, retention, and loyalty within the base.
- Define, build, and maintain marketing programs that drive product adoption, customer success, community, and advocacy within our existing customer base.
- Work with the Customer Marketing Coordinator and wider marketing team (Brand, Product, Content and Account Based Marketing) to brief and develop content to support all customer marketing & advocacy activities
- Work cross-functionally to build out knowledge of customer use cases, onboarding status, adoption and usage, and develop persona-based content (i.e., articles, videos, messaging) for specific customer opportunities, tailoring the narrative to individual audiences to maximize relevance and impact, and increase engagement.
- Undertake customer research and deliver insights to help Customer Marketing and the wider business better understand our customers.
- Build processes to determine the right time and channel to contact customers to gauge satisfaction, gather feedback, and offer support for onboarding and education.
- Track, measure & report on the performance of customer marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Marketo & Salesforce on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis; sharing insights on customer trends across the business and adapting program strategies accordingly.
- Make decisions that will enhance the customers’ experience of our brand and earn us their loyalty in return
Our dream candidate may not yet be in a Customer Marketing role, but you will be able to demonstrate your transferable experience, possess a growth mindset and be ready to progress your marketing career within a dynamic, high performance and supportive team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- B2B marketing experience, ideally in the software industry.
- Proven experience in planning and managing multiple targeted, data-driven, integrated marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills with ability to clearly articulate product value to multiple personas.
- A data driven mindset, with the ability to draw insights and act on findings.
- A passion for understanding customer needs and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- The ability to work on ambiguous projects, problem solve, identify opportunities, and see complex projects through.
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or similar CRM/Marketing Automation platform to build and optimize marketing programs
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Salary is Circa £40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.