We are looking for a Talent Scout/ Sourcing Lead to join our HR team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. The Talent Scout's responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on a range of social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Talent Scout, Sourcing Lead or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas, and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependents
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.
So, if you’re looking for an influential, impactful, and fulfilling role, apply now.
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard, or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We therefore encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.