Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated Partner Manager with Fed experience in the high-tech industry? Do you want to take your career to the next level with a talented and experienced sales team working for a market-leading software company? Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
At Redgate Software, we develop ingeniously simple software for data technology professionals worldwide and we also aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. As our Fed program is one of our newer divisions, you’ll have the opportunity to influence and shape its direction, working in an agile manner but with the backing of a 20-year-old, growing and profitable company.
We offer a world-class benefits package, we’ll equip you with all the tools you need, and we’ll invest in you and your career. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a creative and exciting sales environment and you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resume and tell us why you’d be good for this role.
The Redgate Fed program, while young, has high potential and is an excellent opportunity for the right person to take the reins and lead the division to significant year-on-year growth. As a Regional Partner Manager for the Fed sector, you’ll be responsible for driving Fed growth through the channel. This involves identifying, onboarding and enabling partners and Fed distributors to source pipeline for Redgate from the Fed sector, and achieving a revenue target for Fed Civilian accounts via the channel.
You’ll also be reporting to and working alongside the regional sales leadership team, becoming a key part of building our overall commercial success. You’ll work across the business representing our partner sales channel in a product and marketing context. It’s an exciting, versatile role which will require a unique combination of people, communication, sales management and organizational skills.
A pro-active team player, you’ll aim to get the best out of those around you, and you’ll be as comfortable working face to face as you are in a remote/virtual setting.
We’ll provide all of the background product and company knowledge you’ll need, as well as internal feedback and support to keep you on top of your game.
- Fed partner recruitment and onboarding
- Influence and help shape channel strategy
- Tag and prioritize existing Fed partners in CRM according to tiers
- Partner with marketing to onboard Fed partners and run appropriate campaigns
- Host lunch and learns and webinars with Fed partners (including salespeople and engineers)
- Create deal registration and a partner portal for Fed partners
- Run the Fed Civilian channel as your ‘territory’ and carry the quota for this sector
- Work with finance and commercial to agree on Fed partner margin tiers
- Manage Fed certification and security requirements documentation
- Manage Fed sector approved vendor lists
- Develop processes to sell effectively via the channel, including how to qualify Fed customers that are quality leads and how to work with partners to execute on those leads
- Facilitate conversations between the sales teams, our customers, and partner
What makes you a great fit for our Partner Manager Role?:
- You have 1+ year partner management experience in the Fed industry, ideally with partners working in a software development environment
- You understand GWAC, federal contractors and federal regulations
- You have excellent commercial skills and enjoy aligning efforts between your company and the channel
- You will be based in Austin but will travel up to 2 weeks a month to meet partners, customers and Redgate teams across the region
A world-class benefits package:
- Award winning culture
- Competitive base, OTE, and uncapped comp plan plus a great benefits package including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
Achieving work life balance has never been more important and so Redgate has adopted a flexible-hybrid model. This means that people will work flexibly with a blend of remote (home) and co-located (office) work, with teams having the flexibility to decide which location best suits the outcomes they need to deliver.
Where you work and how frequently you attend the office will depend on the nature of your role, make-up of the team and the type of work that you need to do. A weekly visit to the office is likely for most people to support our collaborative culture and enable our teams to deliver great work, though less frequent visits may also work well. So, if you are able to travel to & from the office safely in a day, that works well for us. With that, we are currently seeking candidates who are within a commutable distance of Austin or plan to relocate.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.