It’s been a busy last few weeks for the Innova Systems team. After months of playing with pre-release versions of SolidWorks 2013, they were delighted to be given the chance to show their customers what was in store for the 21st release of SolidWorks.
Innova Systems holds Customer Day - SolidWorks 2013 launch
SolidWorks 2013 launch events held across the UK
To celebrate the launch of SolidWorks 2013, we held our flagship Customer Day at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford on October 10th. For the first time, we also held a number of localised launch events across the Midlands and South of England, designed to ensure that all of our customers have the opportunity to see what’s in store for SolidWorks 2013.
Over 150 customers made it along to the main event in Duxford, where they were treated to What’s New in 2013 demonstrations led by Technical Manager, Ed Hawkins and Applications Engineer, Alex Aprigliano. Following the presentations, our Expert Technical Support Engineers ran a number of Technical Breakout Sessions on subjects from Modelling Best Practices to Fluid Flow Analysis.
The company writes: "If you missed any of these sessions, or want to catch up, you can find them all recorded on the videos section of our website here."
The feedback received from these events was fantastic:
- “I have attended for several years now and it’s always time well spent”
- “A great day, many thanks. It was really good to see how many people were sufficiently interested to take a day out, which is increasingly unusual in the current economic climate.”
- “An enjoyable, informative day with lots of different aspects with the 3D printer, the hands-on trial of SolidWorks 2013 and the speed challenge.”
- “All in all, a very informative event.”
- “The presentation as usual was great! Innova Systems are and always have been a very warm and welcoming company.”
- “A first class day!”
Supply of SOLIDWORKS 3D software for companies designing and developing new products.