Allia is inviting submissions for the supply and delivery to Allia of the goods and/or services set out in the below Brief. It is intended that this will be achieved by a collaborative approach between Allia Ltd and the successful company to ensure a timely and successful project.
Opportunity to Tender: Innovation Lab Fit-Out
The first task will be to use the completed design concept work to develop into a full detailed drawing package to inform a Design and Build solution to fit out the space incorporating:
- Creating divisions of the workspace and specialist areas
- Procurement and/or fabrication of the furniture, workbenches, storage, partitions, etc
- Flooring, wall decoration and supervision of way-finding, signage visuals
- M&E works including power, additional data, lighting and water supply (there is no extraction required)
Following sign off of the design development drawings, the process will move onto the agreed construction and installation package which will enable final quotation / Bill of quants for submission and sign off. This will then be used for the fit-out and furniture procurement which will be undertaken as part of this contract. All equipment procurement and installation is omitted from the design responsibilities (and has been completed by Allia), although detailed information on layouts, equipment dimensions, weights and individual requirements will need to be detailed in the detailed design stage and signed off accordingly to ensure that the design is fit for purpose.
Allia Ltd will act as client, agreeing fitting out schemes / projects, responding to recommendations for the procurement of all items, agreeing details of the chosen products, overseeing the tendering or obtaining of competitive quotes for all items, their procurement and installation, subsequent snagging and provision of any instructions for use / handover as necessary. (It should be noted thatprovision must be made to protect the building fabric, services such as lifts and floor coverings during any installations)
Key items from the concept design stage so far identified are:
- Glass partition walls with translucent manifestation film graphic applied to one side with the other side used as writable glass wall
- A reception and secure storage area with a ply and white laminate curved reception desk with timber slat screening and feature drop down pendants
- A printed vinyl flooring in a chipboard effect for the reception and secure storage area
- Durable, bench seating for the IT area in natural wood with metal legs and integrated data and power supply
- Vinyl film graphics applied to the floor for way-finding / space demarcation
- Modular furniture, secure storage and movable workbenches for all areas
- Ceiling mounted linear reel power supplies
- Access control system on the main entrance with a push bar door on the secondary exit door.
Using the attached information and the concept design information, Allia Ltd is looking for the successful company to draw up both a detailed budget and programme of procurement and installation in response to this tender.
The Innovation Lab is to be open for first users on the 1st November 2016.
Full details are available via our website.
Allia is a not-for-profit organisation that supports businesses - through flexible workspace, social finance and free business support - so that they can grow and create positive impact, on their communities and on the planet.