The latest computational chemistry news from Cresset.
Cresset publishes May 2017 newsletter
Last chance to register for The Cresset User Group Meeting
Register by 16th June to secure your place at our 15th Anniversary User Group Meeting.
- June 29th, Scientific program
- Official launch of Flare, our new structure-based design application
- Update on science and ligand-based design applications
- Customers share their experience of Cresset technology
- Limited accommodation available at The Møller Centre
- June 30th, Hands-on software workshops. Limited spaces remain for the following workshops:
- Introduction to Flare for computational chemists
- Introduction to Flare for medicinal and synthetic chemists
Water stability is key to designing novel patentable chemistry
Read about how Cresset Discovery Services informed the design of novel ligands for a customer target, which led to patent.
Help with writing your grant application
See how we can help before you even start writing your grant application.
What can Torch do for you that TorchLite can’t?
We hope you enjoy using TorchLite, our freeware 3D molecule viewer, editor and design tool, but did you know how much more you can do with the full power of Torch?
We’ve added to our GUI tips and tricks with the following tutorials, which use TorchLite, our free powerful 3D molecule viewing, editing and design application.
- Structural changes and fields
- Visualizing field changes to understand SAR
Electrostatics of heterocyclic rings and the Topliss tree
TorchLite has been used to illustrate 2D structures next to their 3D charge distribution patterns. Download the following illustrations:
- Electrostatics of heterocyclic rings
- Electrostatics of the Topliss Tree
Computational solutions for drug discovery