Arm today announced the final slate of keynotes and technical sessions for Arm TechCon 2017.
Tackling the challenges of securing a trillion connected devices at Arm TechCon 2017
- Record number of exhibits and sponsorships further affirm Arm® TechCon 2017 as the premiere event for the compute ecosystem
- Keynotes from corporate cybersecurity adviser Dr. Jessica Barker and leading IoT expert Stacey Higginbotham
- Dr. Mary Aiken, the forensic cyberpsychologist who inspired CSI: Cyber will discuss why the technology sector must take a more human-centered approach to design
- Disclosures from Arm on new secure embedded technology solutions and IP
This year’s program will focus on how the technology sector can grapple with new paradigms in scaling and securing IoT technologies and enable artificial intelligence through machine learning and computer vision, across the compute spectrum. Arm TechCon returns to the Santa Clara Convention Center (Oct 24-26) and will feature keynotes from Arm leaders alongside some of the most inspiring voices in IoT and cybersecurity.
Each year, Arm TechCon brings together members of the world's leading compute ecosystem. The 2017 conference will be the biggest ever with a record number of exhibitors and sponsors. More than 4,000 expected attendees will gain insights from leading Arm ecosystem technologists and industry thought-leaders.
“Technology drives economic growth and prosperity and now is helping us tackle some of society’s most urgent problems, with innovations in areas such as healthcare, education and infrastructure. As our world becomes increasingly connected, we have an incredible opportunity to create new value, but we must address the privacy and security challenges that come with it,” said Simon Segars, chief executive officer, Arm. “At Arm TechCon, we will not only engage in a dialogue on addressing trust and privacy, but also identify actionable next steps toward rethinking both hardware and software design approaches and promoting a human-centered ethos in our industry.”
Attendees at Arm TechCon 2017 have a vast array of learning opportunities, with 60+ hours of expert-led education across eight conference tracks, theater presentations, demos from 100+ exhibiting suppliers and a keynote lineup that features:
- IoT expert and influencer Stacey Higginbotham
- Cyber security expert Dr. Jessica Barker
- Cyberpsychologist Dr. Mary Aiken
- Arm CEO Simon Segars
- Arm CTO Mike Muller
- Arm IoT Services Group President Dipesh Patel
The technical program covers a range of real-world challenges facing software developers, hardware engineers and executive managers. Track sessions are tailored to both novice and expert experience levels. The eight conference tracks will focus on:
- Automotive, industrial and functional safety
- Computer vision, machine learning and graphics
- Embedded software development
- High-efficiency systems
- Internet of Things
- Networking and servers
- Silicon design
- Trust and security
Registration for Arm TechCon 2017 is now open; for more details on the keynotes or track sessions, visit the Arm TechCon website.
Connect with Arm TechCon:
ARM is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society.