If you need advice, the Eastern Academic Health Science Network can help you at one of their free NHS Readiness events.
Are you a healthcare company that needs advice on how to get your product into the NHS?
- Tuesday, 19 June, 10am to 3pm, Fielder Centre, Hatfield
- Tuesday, 17 July, 10am to 3pm, Aurora Innovation Centre, British Antartic Survey, Cambridge
These events, being held in Hatfield and Cambridge are for healthcare companies. Come along to hear from experts on current funding opportunities and how to access the best support.
Karen Livingstone, Director of Industry Engagement, Eastern AHSN and National Director, SBRI Healthcare, will lead the sessions with support from leading experts from the National Institute Health Research (NIHR), Innovate UK and Local Enterprise Partnerships to name but a few.
These NHS Readiness events will give you an opportunity to:
- Hear about current funding opportunities
- Learn the dos and don’ts of crowdfunding and discover if it’s right for you
- Find out who to speak to in the NHS and what data you may need to provide
- Learn how to access leading expertise and facilities to support your business
- Discover key opportunities for healthcare innovators.
Bespoke surgery slots
In addition to these talks, the EASHN is are offering one-to-one bespoke surgery slots. These surgeries which run for approx. 40 minutes, will be provided by healthcare business mentors. Spaces are limited and slots will need to be booked in advance.
Register now for either 19 June or 17 July and take up the offer of a one-to-one surgery slot
Eastern AHSN (Academic Health Science Network) turn ideas into health impact by bringing together all partners in the health sector to develop and deliver innovative care.