Due to the current situation IMI Europe's Inkjet Summer School event (previously to be held in Ghent) will now be held online. The courses will still be delivered live by the same course presenters, and attendees will be able to engage with the presenters and other attendees during the course.
Inkjet Summer School 2020 moves online
The IMI Europe Inkjet Summer School is the ideal way to learn more about key aspects of inkjet technology, from the basics through to advanced courses on inks, printheads and applications
IMI Europe says: As we are now holding this event online we are able to spread the courses over two weeks, meaning you can attend as many courses as you like!
Online course benefits
- Courses will be held on Zoom via a private link
- Course presenters will present live and questions can be asked at any time
- Questions can be asked both publicly (verbal or chat) and privately (chat)
- Pdf downloads of the course materials will be provided beforehand
- Networking with course providers and other registrants during breaks
- Course schedule is on European Time
Inkjet Summer School 2020 Courses
IMI Europe's Inkjet Summer School is the ideal way to learn more about inkjet technology, with an in-depth look at key aspects of digital printing application development.
Wed 15 - Thu 16 July 2020
Jetting Functional Fluids
Rheology, Deposition, Process & Development
Image: Inkjet Summer School 2020 timetable - times are Central European time
IMI Europe is the leader in providing strategic and technical overviews of the inkjet printing industry, developing and organising high quality digital printing conferences and courses in Europe and Asia.