Leading ink jet conference and events organiser IMI Europe has announced the speakers for this year’s European Ink Jet Conference, 13-15 November, 2013 at the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel, in Lisbon, Portugal.
Speakers announced for IMI Europe's 21st European Ink Jet Conference 2013
Mike Willis, MD of IMI Europe says: “We have been running the Ink Jet Conference now for 21 years and I am pleased to say we have an excellent programme scheduled. As well as updating the industry, a key feature is the opportunity to network.”
The conference aims to educate and give an up to date overview of the ink jet industry. Industrial ink jet printing, textile printing, and technology advances are just some of the hot topics lined up for IMI Europe’s Ink Jet Conference which takes place in Lisbon, this year. An overview of the presentations, and companies represented can be found below.
Industrial printing – the next wave
• Printing directly onto packaging containers - Till GmbH
• White goods control panels decorated with ink jet - PAS GmbH
• Ink jet printing in the electrical industry - Weidmüller Interface GmbH
Technology for industrial printing
• Samba printhead for OEM applications - Fujifilm Dimatix
• New printhead for aqueous inks - SII Printek
• Thermal ink jet printheads from Taiwan – IUT
New ink technologies
• Low viscosity UV-curable inks - Agfa Graphics
• New ink technology – FSIS
• Ceramic tiles, textiles & offset - IT Strategies
• Digital manufacturing - Xennia Technology
• Textile printing, happening yet? - Stork Prints
• Single pass textile printing, the final weapon? - Konica Minolta
• Evolving requirements for ink jet label printing – FFEI
• PageWide technology & market reception - Hewlett Packard
• New relevance to mercury arc UV sources - Jet UV
• Integrating chemistry with deposition - Archipelago Technology
For more information and to register please visit www.imieurope.com
About IMI Europe
IMI Europe organises conferences and courses, primarily about ink jet technology, with expertise dating back to the beginnings of ink jet’s commercialisation in the 1980’s. The main focus is on the development and commercialisation of technology, attracting the leading component suppliers, integrators, OEMs and key end users to the best value networking events in the industry. IMI Europe is based in Cambridge, UK’s cluster of ink jet companies.
Kirsty Inman, Marketing Assistant
Office: +44 1223 236920
IMI Europe is the leader in providing strategic and technical overviews of the inkjet printing industry, developing and organising high quality digital printing conferences and courses in Europe and Asia.