The latest computational chemistry news from Cresset.
Cresset publishes April 2017 newsletter
Last chance for early access to Flare, new structure-based design application
Contact your account manager to join the final round of Flare testing and gain early access to this cutting edge structure-based design method with intuitive GUI.
The Cresset User Group Meeting
June 29th, Scientific program
- Official launch of Flare, our new structure-based design application
- Update on science and ligand-based design applications
- Invited speakers from 4 continents share their use of Cresset applications on topics including fragment screening, library design, protein-ligand binding, virtual screening and fragrance molecule design.
June 30th, Hands-on software workshops
Due to demand which meant some workshops were fully booked, we have now created additional spaces. If the workshop you were interested in was fully booked then check back to see if space is now available.
Hit to lead
A long-standing customer had a hit series with good activity but poor properties. See how Cresset Discovery Services worked closely with the customer to formulate a plan of action to optimize the compound properties while maintaining potency.
See the following new citations:
- Discovery of Compounds that Positively Modulate the High Affinity Choline Transporter
- Chemical composition and phagocyte immunomodulatory activity of Ferula iliensis essential oils
- Structure-Based Library Design and Fragment Screening for the Identification of Reversible Complement Factor D Protease Inhibitors
- Field Based 3D-QSAR Model of KATP Channel Activation by 4, 6 Di-substituted Benzopyran Derivatives
Presentations from ACS
Download our presentation and posters from the 253rd ACS National Meeting. Also available are the presentation and poster by the University of Bristol which feature Flare, our new structure-based design application.
Computational solutions for drug discovery