RiverRhee returns to The Cambridge Building at Babraham on Thursday 1st June with a novel team-building exercise for you to participate in.
Has your team found its rhythm?!
Join RiverRhee and professional drummer Paul Richards, at the Cambridge Building, Babraham on Thursday 1st June to:
- Discover the current development stage of your team
- Explore how teams can learn to communicate and support each other to achieve the same common goal - in this case, a perfect drum groove
- Sign up for some tailored guidance to help your team become truly high performing
Visitors will be given a drum to try out, with basic tuition, through a series of musical challenges involving two or more people.
Do get in touch at email@example.com or call 07876 130 817 to find out more about this event and RiverRhee's training for managers and teams.
Reminders about RiverRhee's upcoming courses:
The popular 3-day Introduction to Management course will be running again on 20th-22nd June, and on 26th-28th September.
The next dates for RiverRhee's one-day courses are:
- The First Steps in Selling - 17th May and 15th November
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma - 14th November
- Introduction to Project Management - 16th November
- Managing Change - 21st November
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07876 130 817 to find out more or to book a place on one of these courses.
Creating exceptional managers and teams. Our range of courses, team workshops and coaching for managers, teams and individual contributors will equip you with the capabilities and confidence to be at your best at work.