RiverRhee has a whole portfolio of learning and development opportunities for managers and individual team members. Here are some of their upcoming courses.
Build your capabilities and confidence at work
For those on a management journey:
- Introduction to Management (11th-13th December). An in-depth three-day course for those who are new to management or have been doing it for some time
- Transition to Leadership* For those moving into a leadership role
- One-day Supervisors’ course (10th January 2019). If all you want is one day of training to get you started
- Coaching Skills for Managers (11th June 2019) To further develop your coaching skills
- Recruitment and Interview Skills* Essential skills for any manager involved in the recruitment process
For day-to-day process and project management:
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma (6th November). Explore how you can gain up to 20% savings by improving your processes
- Introduction to Project Management (8th November). All the basics for managing your projects effectively
For essential capability and confidence building skills in other aspects of your work:
- Effective Influencing and Communication*
- First steps in selling (7th November). Building effective relationships with your customers when selling is not necessarily your thing
- Presentation skills (13th November).
- Managing change (15th November). How to deal with and lead change in your organisation
* Please enquire for dates in 2019.
All of RiverRhee's courses can be scheduled on demand, either to run in-house for your company, or to publicise as an open course for other delegates. RiverRhee can also explore most topics in one-to-one coaching sessions.
Creating exceptional managers and teams. Our range of courses, team workshops and coaching for managers, teams and individual contributors will equip you with the capabilities and confidence to be at your best at work.