Extensive research has demonstrated that successful organisations practise and encourage a growth mindset.This is the belief that our basic qualities can be cultivated through effort and help from others. This means that everyone can change and grow through learning and experience.A coaching approach to management provides a practical way for managers to encourage a growth mindset in their staff and in the organisation as a whole. This workshop provides a simple and effective coaching approach to conversations.Learning Outcomes
- To understand the growth mindset and how coaching helps to deliver this.
- How to use coaching effectively to:
- Encourage staff to reflect on and learn from their experiences.
- To encourage staff to take responsibility for identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Deal with poor performance issues.
- To gain an understanding of the coaching process and essential coaching skills.