Taking a supervisory role is the first step into management - an exciting but often challenging move.
This one-day workshop covers all the essential skills that you will need to ensure that you feel confident to carry out the role effectively.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the qualities of a successful supervisor/first line manager
- Describe the key functions of a first line management role
- Understand the interpersonal skills needed to be an effective manager
- Plan and structure management of others
- Draw up SMART objectives
- Use a structured approach to problem solving
- Understand what makes an effective