Many people spend a huge amount of their time in meetings and yet there is often the feeling that real work only takes place outside the meeting.
- Do you feel as if you waste a lot of time in meetings?
- Would you like to become a more effective meeting participant?
- Would you like to be better at structuring and running meetings yourself?
Many people spend a huge amount of their time in meetings and yet there is often the feeling that real work only takes place outside the meeting. At the same time, most people recognise that there are certain best practices and frameworks that will enable meetings to be far more effective, productive, and even enjoyable.
The aim of this workshop is to positively impact the level of productivity of those meetings that are in your sphere of influence within your organisation. The specific objectives are:
- To surface best practices and raise your level of commitment to carry them out in your organisation.
- To equip you to be more confident and skilled in how you structure and run a meeting, and how you can participate fully.