This full day workshop aims to give managers confidence in supporting people returning to work after a mental health related absence.Explore your concerns around mental health conditions and build your confidence in managing a return to work for people following a mental health related absence.
- Recognising the signs of stress and poor mental health
- The importance of maintaining good working relationships and appropriate contact during sickness absences
- Discussing mental health and exploring fears to reduce discomfort
- Welcoming someone back and continuing support after a mental health absence
- Creating a process for monitoring wellbeing