This group supports managers new to managing people. Regular sessions enable peer-exchange with colleagues of a similar level in different organisations which builds trust and a collaborative environment.
Each session, the agenda addresses members’ real-life leadership priorities under expert facilitation. This peer learning group is a natural progression for managers who have taken our popular Transition to Management course.
- Confidential and collaborative peer-to-peer learning environment
- Increases your network to meet your peers across different sectors
- Increases confidence
- Company visits and guest speakers (where relevant)
- Highlights and tackles common challenges
- Exposure to different industries and management models
- Blended learning resources (including books, videos, online learning)
- Expert facilitation
- CPD accredited
Who should attend
- Team leaders, supervisors and project managers with up to two years’ experience in their new role
- High potentials who look to be promoted in the next 6 months
- Technical and project leads who would like to ‘up skill’ on their management techniques