This workshop explores the psychological theories behind effective training methods, provides a toolbox of skills to enhance the training experience and enables participants to practice skills and build confidence in their own training abilities
This is relevant for anyone who needs to train others and would like to enhance their personal skills and ability to train effectively.
- What makes good training and a good trainer?
- Unified Learning Model and the neuroscience behind how we learn
- Exploring potential barriers and their positive usefulness in designing training
- Processes for planning and structuring training
- Toolbox of ideas to bring training to life and to maximise retention
- Personal performance in the training room - verbal and non-verbal skills
- Practical experience of creating a mini training session
- Handling challenges, objections and questions and using them to positively enhance learning
- Evaluation and it’s importance for development
- 2 x ½ day workshops
Maximum number of delegates: 8