In recent times the way we communicate with each other has dramatically changed, possibly for ever. But effective communication is still essential, and with homeworking, remote offices, online meetings, social distancing, and wearing masks, is it possible to still interact with each other in an effective way?
During this course we will explore the challenges in communication which we are now faced with.
- Identify and practically explore the new communication barriers
- Explore the relevance of established communication theories in this new era
- Building etiquette and a strategy for overcoming barriers
- Personal action plan developed
- Virtual/Online or classroom delivery
- Duration - 2.5 hours
- Cost/person - £75 (includes follow up review)
- See website for full details including courses dates