Are you, or one of your team, moving in to a supervisory or management role? Do you want to understand and practice the dos of effective management and the don’ts of poor people management. Do you want to get the best out of your team?
This course will help you develop skills to make you a better leader and manager.
- Discuss the challenges of making the shift from colleague to leader
- Identify your own preferred management style and what this means for you
- Challenging the theory in current workplace – e.g. situational leadership; team development; communication; motivation
- Exploring the needs of different people and practicing strategies for getting the most out of others
- Practicing coaching and mentoring skills needed for a manager
- Create a personal action list to help you move forward
- Virtual/Online or classroom delivery
- Duration - 2 x 1/2 Days (7 hours)
- Cost/person - £150 (includes follow up review)
- See website for full details including courses dates