This course will give you the basics to ensure your ‘students’ are learning something and the confidence to deliver a good lesson.
Impartial feedback is crucial to improving your teaching, so we will conduct an observation following this course, and give clear and developmental one-to-one feedback.
- Explore different teaching methods and the situations they are most relevant
- Importance of planning – what do you want to achieve
- Adapting methods to your audience
- Facilitating, not instructing
- Embedding learning through practice
- How to encourage students to take ownership of their own learning and development
- Assessing learning and measuring success
- Action – plan and teach a lesson, which we will observe and give you feedback on.
- Virtual/Online or classroom delivery
- Duration - 2 x 1/2 days (7 hours)
- Cost/person - Workshop £150; Obsevation/Feedback £50 (plus expenses)
- See website for full details including courses dates