1 of a set of 6 Apprenticeship Levy support workshops developed by Rebecca Tarbox. Using over 12 years experience developing and delivering highly regarded Apprenticeship programmes, these workshops are designed to share best practice, support newer employer providers or those levy paying employers who may be looking to take control of their own levy in the future.
Objectives - Logistics – how to get the money Workshop
- Explore the different ways of reporting your data to the ESFA
- Navigating the reports – indicative earnings, PDSAT, occupancy etc
- Who does what on the Employer or Provider digital account?
- Why are there 14 months in each year? And what is important about July?
- Virtual/online or classroom delivery
- Duration - 2 hours
- Cost/person - £120
- See website for full details including courses dates