5.5 Hours 1 day course
The Working Safely classroom-based course is designed to train employees to ensure that their actions contribute to safety and health in the workplace and that they clearly understand their individual responsibilities. It is aimed at all employees in all types of organisation.
IOSH Working Safely covers:
- Introducing working safely
- An outline of occupational safety and health - Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common workplace hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment