Cambridge Network Limited
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.
Cambridge ideas have changed the world and will continue to change the world. The mission at Cambridge Network is simple – to encourage collaboration for shared success. We help raise Cambridge’s game, to compete on the world stage, by:
- Fostering closer relationships and sharing ideas between businesses, academia and individuals through a calendar of Member events
- Facilitating peer learning groups and sharing high quality training as the 'Learning Collaboration’
- Connecting people and companies for research and partnering through our knowledge of local expertise and our comprehensive member Directory
- Enabling member companies to find and attract quality candidates to work in Cambridge, through our high profile jobs board ‘Recruitment Gateway’
- Facilitating co-operation, action and resource sharing by being a focal point for organisations in the Cambridge region.
Deliberately mixing sectors and ideas, Cambridge Network has been the trigger for many productive relationships as business in the region has grown.
The Cambridge Network was founded in 1998 by an influential group comprising the then Vice-Chancellor of the University of Cambridge, now Lord Broers, with businessmen and entrepreneurs Hermann Hauser, David Cleevely, Nigel Brown, Fred Hallsworth and Anthony Ross, then head of 3i Cambridge.